I woke up this morning to Westley in my face. I told him to go back to bed for a little bit longer. I thought he had until he kissed me, on the lips!! Guess he knows what works to get me out of bed. He was so excited to tell me that his tooth was alot looser than last night. He went and got a paper towel and asked me to try and get it out. One little tug and out it came. He couldn't stop smiling and couldn't wait to get to school and tell his class and get his name on the tooth chart. Ah, the things that make kids happy. The best was him getting into bed without a problem because he's so excited for the tooth fairy to come.
He has the smallest teeth- hope the tooth fairy can find it!
He has the smallest teeth- hope the tooth fairy can find it!
2 comments:
That is sooo cute!
I love that kids are so excited about things! We haven't had any loose teeth in a long time at our house. Trevor will be next!
Post a Comment