Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something for her to do!

You know the other day when I mentioned that while I work on my projects Sydney needs something to do? Duh, I have a whole rubbermaid full of Little People toys in the garage! I quickly got them out and she's loving them! Loves them so much she has to taste each one. When Morgan got home she wanted a turn with the Little People but Sydney kept getting in the way. She solved the problem and put Sydney in the box! She doesn't seem to be hurt by it.
And, who wants to see the cutest thing I think I have ever made? I made this dress for Sydney last week. I'm pretty proud of myself and I think it's pretty cute. I will have to take a picture of her in it when she wears it for the first time.

We don't have much on the calendar for today. We made it through our busy Tuesday yesterday. This morning I had to go back to Wal-mart because when I was there on Monday just as I finished up at the self check-out the computer froze. They told me my payment didn't go through so they had to ring up everything again! It was already bagged even--- very frustrating. When I checked my bank statement that night the payment had gone through so I had TWO charges. The took care of it for me but what a pain.
I picked up some Valentine goodies for my kids like I do every year because I'm such a nice mom. Didn't realize till I got home that the conversation hearts that I bought were in SPANISH! Whatever! I really don't want to translate each one for them so I guess I will just have to eat that treat!



4 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

i am love Love LOVING that dress!

Kristie said...

HAHA! Spanish conversation hearts! I love it! "Te Amo"

Diana said...

Hello there! Way too cute of a dress. You are too talented for words! I'm still home with Blaine, Calgon take me away....

-Ang said...

Good trick! I have some toys stashed in the garage since the move too. I should bust 'em out! The dress IS precious -can't wait to see that pic. of Sydney in it! I'm supposed to finish some dresses for the girls this weekend too -yea -we'll see if that actually happens ;)