Saturday, August 30, 2008

7 and 12

When Sydney started making noise this morning I woke up thinking it was the middle of the night. Nope, it was 6am and there had been no feedings during the night! Whoo hoo 7 hours of straight sleep! I know, I'm not going to get my hopes up that this will continue. Sydney was smiling and happy and then wanted to eat. She fell right back to sleep but I was so excited I got up and finished some of Morgan's photo album I had started last night at Scrapbooking Night. Then I washed the car and got ready for the day. Again, I'm not going to get my hopes up-- my fingers are crossed!

Today is our 12 year anniversary! I say this every year but I can't believe it, how the time has gone by so fast. Jeff is a wonderful husband and daddy and I'm very lucky! Tonight we are going out to dinner and probably renting a movie. Not much to do when you have a little baby tagging along. I love you Honey!

Will I need a nap today? Probably! 7 hours still isn't enough- I have alot of catching up to do.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

KickButtMommy said...

Duhh, sorry I mean Happy Anniversary.

Kristie said...

I LOVE that feeling of waking up the first time the baby doesn't wake in the middle of the night. So refreshing!!

Happy anniversary to you!

RachelAA said...

HAHAHA so true - 7 hours is not enough when you have missed out on so much lately!! But I am so excited for you, that's the greatest feeling EVER... LOVE IT! And yeah for your anniversary. It cracks me up how they have changed, we were major travelers before the kids, now it's totally dinner and a movie, if we are lucky. But still, good times :)

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary!