Westley started first grade and had a great first day. He has the same teacher Morgan had last year and actually sits in the same seat she did. I'm always alittle worried about him because he's so young, something I need to get over because he seems to have no problem fitting in.
"Miss" Morgan started second grade. I think she is going to like her new teacher. It took her alittle bit to let go (a death grip!) of me but Mrs. Hanks came and quickly took her away! Morgan came home smiling and did a better job this morning.
Addison started fifth grade- WHAT? I have a fifth grader? Again, he was put in a split class(5/6) but this year I'm going to keep him in there. We'll see how it goes. Mr. Smartie pants!
Yes, we love the first day of school!
Sydney and I will miss you guys while you are gone all day. Ha
4 comments:
I love the pictures of them. I used to love the first day of school and meeting my new teacher. I bet you're enjoying that quiet time with the baby.
i can't wait till i can ship mine off to school!
What are you and Sydney going to do with yourselves?? Enjoy!
Well, we have one more week before we get to that first day.
The kids are excited though and today they all got their backpacks out to get them organized and ready.
I bet the house seems really quiet for you and Sydney.
Post a Comment