I guess it's only been a week since I lasted posted. It feels like forever! We did so much this past week and I'm finally able to sit down and blog about it. So, lets see... Last Monday night when Jeff and I got home from my parents house, we were minus three kids. Addison, Morgan and Westley stayed behind to spend the week with Grandma. They had a blast going to the movies, swimming, out to lunch, to the park, watched the sunset and playing at the beach. Having two days home with just a baby was great! I got alot of stuff done. Thursday morning I packed up again and Sydney and I headed off to Jeff's parents for a weekend of sewing with the ladies. We shut ourselves up in my mother-inlaws bedroom with treats and sewed for a few hours. Friday night I went to my mom's to pick up my kids so they could see their cousins some more. Here they are- all 12!
Starting from the back-
Starting from the back-Taylor(11) Anna (7mths) McKaylynn (13)
Westley(51/2) Haylie (3) Addison (10) Sydney (2mths) Rylan (8) Remi (2) Shea (4) Cami (5) and Morgan (71/2)
Notice the lack of BOYS??
The kids had lots of fun having a movie night with a concession stand. We gave them monopoly money and they were able to buy their popcorn and candy. They all thought that was pretty cool.
The kids and I came home Saturday and got Morgan off to a birthday party. It was nice to be home but it was even nicer having the kids visiting grandma! I'm just alittle excited for them to start school in two days. They have been at each other's throats since we've been home (excuse the terminology- I'm reading Breaking Dawn).
During our crazy week Sydney turned two months. I took her to the doctor's on Wednesday (nothing was really said about her sunburn- phew)
Two month checkup10lbs 14ozs
23inches long
Like I said, I'm reading Breaking Dawn- along with eveybody else. Honestly, I don't see the big deal. I'll let you know when I'm done. Lack of posts means I'm still reading...
4 comments:
Your throat comment brought a smile to my face in an instant - it's funny, this isn't one of my favs of them all, but it picked up for me in part three! I love the monopoly money idea!!
ok so I broke down and starting reading Twlight today. Thought I would find out what the whole excitement was over the books. I also need to have them read so I can read Breaking Dawn before our book club meeting in October.
I'm half way done with Twlight but still not really sure what I think of it.
ugh, you "don't see what the big deal is" what is wrong with you!
;)
sounds like a fun time! i wish i could leave my kids with grandma!
We had so much fun seeing you guys...Haylie is lonely now!
Post a Comment