I've been quite the slacker lately! The past two weeks have come and gone and nothing to really show for it. Not much news to write home about that's for sure! The first week we didn't even have Internet. For a WHOLE week! Have any of you lived without it for that long? I know, what was I to do? Everything! I'm not at the computer all the time but I noticed how much more I have gotten done. Actually I noticed all the projects I have started and haven't finished! I had to go over to my friends house and use her Internet so I could pay my bills. But, as you can see we are up and running again! whoo hoo. I'm trying to remember what else has gone on around here that's interesting....
Sydney is now 3 months old and so much fun. She laughs at certain times of the day and only when she is naked. She's growing soooo fast and we had two nights in a row where she slept nine hours! And without fail every Sunday during the quiet times of church she has to mess her diaper. Everyone gets a kick out of it-- I die!
This past week we've been going back and forth with Addison about joining band at school. Of course you can probably guess which instrument he wanted to pick. We said okay to the drums but thought about it some more. The kind of drum they learn is the snare drum and he wasn't too interested in that! Thank goodness! I didn't want to spend the money on something that he wasn't going to keep going on with, Instead I signed him up for guitar lessons. He's been wanting to learn the guitar forever. His first class is next week and he's very excited. It's a one on one so he'll be getting all the attention!
See, so much excitement going on around here. I haven't been feeling that great this whole week. I've had a headache since Sydney was born and Monday morning Jeff took me to Urgent Care because I couldn't even walk straight or hold my baby. Kept feeling like I was going to fall over and was very nauseous! It's getting better but the headaches are still there.
I promise I will take more pictures and blog when something more exciting comes our way. Right now it's just the same ole same ole.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
9 comments:
You've had a headache for 3 months!!! That is so scary. Is it from the epidural?
I think it might be from breastfeeding?
yikes on the headache!
we had to go almost 3 weeks without internet & tv when we first moved here. i think it was a bad omen.
we ended up hijacking our neighbors internet.
WHAT???? You have never said a thing about headaches - do tell!!!
It's just always there. Sometimes it's not so bad...
Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? I know - most people think they're useless - but whenever I have a nagging headache, I get an adjustment and voila - no more headache! Just a thought...
I hope your headache goes away soon, that's miserable that you've had it for that long. I'm also glad you got your internet back, I think we'd have a hard time without internet for a week.
Hope the headaches go away.
Advise from Dr. Mom.... 1. Kristie has a point... come get a deep tissue massage and have her adjust your back. This is an issue after a baby and it will give you big time headaches. 2. Allergies abound so consider a sinus infection. My biggest symptom to sinus infection is a headache and sensitive teeth. 3. Breastfeeding headaches... replenish your electrolytes and iron. 4. Finally, if all else fails try alternating chocolate and Dr. Pepper!! Oh ... just start with that one, it might not work, but you do feel euphoric! Aren't you glad you have a mom?
Post a Comment