It's that time of the year again- the long awaited Pinewood Derby. (yea, it's Addison's last year and we have a few more years till Westley starts!) Anyway, if you remember -don't worry if you don't- Addison got in First Place last year. Well, this year Addison and dad didn't work on the car as much but he still got second place. Way to go Addison!
(they had them stand on stacks of chairs, like the Olympic podiums, that's why my son looks so short!)
Now the trip to the doctor. I took myself to the doctor's this morning because I've been feeling awful and I wanted to make sure I didn't have strep or ear infections. No strep and no ear infections. Just a virus in my sinuses and no there isn't much I can take while nursing a baby. The doctor gave me a prescription but told me to wait a few days to see if my body could fight this. Yippee! He told me I could take Benadryl and drinks lots of fluids. Wednesday I kept Addison home from school and yesterday Morgan was home. Westley is sniffling and so far Sydney has been okay. Now Jeff is complaining of a sore throat. Where did this come from?? No fun. I hate being sick.


5 comments:
So sorry you have all been sick. Hope you get over it soon. Not fun at all!
congratulations on the pine wood derby. Ours isn't until March. We actually missed Anthony's first one because we were both really sick. Bummer. Hopefully we will make it next time.
Good job Addison! And sorry you haven't been feeling well, Jenn. It sucks - especially when you have to take care of kids and NURSE! UGH!
Hope you feel better soon.
yuck, being sick is no fun!
hope you're all feeling better!
I hope you all get well soon!
I have been thinking about you like crazy and then I heard you were sick and so I didn't want to bother you. Is there anything I can do for you?
Post a Comment