My last post was about the nasties-- this one is about the sweets! Sydney is growing up so fast. She's already almost eight weeks old!
This is her in a very cute church dress from Grandma
This is her in a very cute church dress from Grandma
The best time to get her to smile is after a diaper change and a full tummy. We love seeing our little angel smile.
Sydney is trying out her cousin Anna's Bumbo seat. I think she likes it- might have to get her one.
Sydney and her big brother Addison. Addison loves holding his little sister and loves to walk around with her.
We've been keeping busy and trying to have a fun summer. We love the sweets!
7 comments:
8 weeks already! Holy cow! She is adorable! And I got poison oak when I was a teenager and it sucks! The worst part is after you get it, every year around the same time you can get a minor rash (don't tell him about that!)
great!
I can't believe she is already 8 weeks old. She sure is a cutie!
Hope you all enjoy your last few weeks of summer vacation.
When you look at her smiling, she looks so much like your others! What a darling girl!
The third from the top is precious - I love that face!
I think I am too jealous of you having a girl to tell you how cute she is. :)
Too cute! She is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment