Before
Could of made a wig!
After
He was trying to make a mad face but didn't succeed! It's hair, it will grow back. He's okay with it now, he and Westley have a secret handshake and head rubbing together. It's perfect for the summer, it will grow back in a few months and mom and dad don't have to get after him about it!Today Jeff is taking the kids on an overnight campout and fishing trip. They have been so excited. They've been up since the crack of dawn all dressed and ready to go. Jeff left yesterday to go on a three day fishing trip with a friend but came back because it was raining and the river was muddy. He's a bit upset but the kids are happy their trip got moved up three days. Me, I'm going to try and enjoy the peace and quiet--as much as I can get with a 5 week old baby!
4 comments:
Wow! He drives a hard bargain. Love the haircut.
Enjoy your time with Sydney!
Man, and here I like my kid's hair scruffy! :)
Wow! Nice one, Addison! Jenn, I'll let you cut my hair for $20 too! ;-)
sure Kristie-- if you want a buzz cut!
Post a Comment