The other day walking home from the pool the kids and Jeff found this baby lizard outside. Isn't it kindof cute? Too bad it won't stay this cute. We let it go in the back yard so it can grow big. (then we'll catch it and feed it to our snake!) :)
Morgan has been alittle timid about jumping off of the diving board unless someone is there to catch her. She kept begging us to but we said no and that she was big enough to swim to the side. She did it and now every time we're at the pool she's over by the diving board trying out new tricks. Ah, new achievements! She's so proud of herself!
Last night we talked Westley into getting his hair buzzed. We told him that he wouldn't have to do it anymore and that he would be cooler for the summer. It drives him crazy if his hair isn't just right. Even after his showers at night he has to comb it just right before going to bed!Before


After
I started going to my aerobics class again this week. This morning I wasn't going to go because I was up with Sydney for awhile, but Morgan came in at 8am and told me to get up because I needed to go to aerobics! Thanks Morgan, but I got up and we went. Then later went to the park and got lunch. Love the lazy days of summer.
7 comments:
Sounds like things are pretty busy at your house. I love the new haircut! That is the haircut our boys love and it is so easy to take care of!
I can't believe it has been a month! And I love the buzz cut!
Aren't you supposed to wait five weeks for aerobics? Crazy lady!
Ok so I saw your blog on Jenna's and I firmly believe in commenting to avoid the stalker territory, so hello and I am so excited you too have a blog. And I have to say, that jump into the pool looks pretty impressive.
Anyway, we are at arjanderson.blogspot.com
Sounds perfect - if you need help, let me know!!
Love the haircut. Looks like a real boy!!
That lizard is adorable! But you're right - they don't stay that cute.
Good job Morgan! Love the picture of her flying through the air!
And I can't believe how different Westley looks with the haircut! Makes him look so mature!!
Post a Comment