Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Wii bit of fun!

Wii are having way to much fun with our Christmas present! Last night we had the Haub family over for dinner to help us eat our leftovers and of course play the Wii. Everyone had alot of fun-- including the adults (I think we had the most fun-- I'm exhausted-- or old!)





Addison and Blaine knocking each other out at boxing!

And Westley-- in his own little world.
When we have people over to play we take the couch apart and move it-- gives us more room to really get into it!

Today I took the kids to Target to spend some of their Christmas money. Morgan and Addison found something they liked. Westley just couldn't decide. Everything was pretty much picked over. His present from Santa has to be taken back (grrr) of course to Wal-Mart. Another day after things have settled down and Santa can find the receipt.

We are loving the time off of school to be lazy and play.


3 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Uh.. or maybe you're exhausted cause you're pregnant! I remember I got Dance Dance Revolution for my bday when I was about 2 mo pregnant with Kylie and I could only play 1 song before I needed a nap!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

wiiiiiiiiii... always a good time! remember to rest, you need it.

Kimberly said...

How fun! Wish we were closer so we could join the fun.