We started my birthday celebrations yesterday. We took the kids out of school early and went to Disneyland. Before we left Jeff gave me my birthday present. I was so excited to get a present! He and the kids gave me a new digital camera. One that is small enough to put in my purse and hopefully will be used alot. I quickly took it out of the box with the directions and got in the car. Forgetting that maybe I would need a memory card! The camera took 5 pictures and that was it without a card. So, I was pretty selective about the pictures I took.
Disneyland looked amazing, all decorated for Christmas. The tree was huge! I couldn't even get the whole tree in the picture. My mom, dad, sister and niece met us there. It was lots of fun and very cold! Being an expectant mother I had to sit out on some of the rides-- didn't even have a kid to keep with me-- all alone which was kind of nice. I was able to do my favorite thing and people watch.
We stayed till dark thinking there would be fireworks but it was too windy. Oh well, we were frozen anyway.My parents gave me a beautiful jewelry box. I'm very excited to organize it and put everything inside.
This morning two of my friends Jenny and Sarah, showed up at my door with donuts!! Very nice. They made my day better considering I had a rough morning getting Morgan to stay at class because she had a substitute.
Don't know what else the day holds for me. Laundry of course and I need to finish the kids pj pants for Christmas Eve. I had to take a picture of my garage doors to share. I think they look pretty cute. We have a lot of lights on the house, but being at Disneyland last night, we don't have nearly enough.

10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN! Wow, what a great way to celebrate. A new digital camera and Disneyland. Awesome. I hope you have a good actual birthday today!
Hope you had a fun day. I'm so jealous about how often you get to go to Disneyland! It's been so long since I've been there and my kids don't even know what Disneyland is. Sounds like it was lots of fun even if you did have to sit out on some of the rides.
Your garage doors look impressive. Can I have one?
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you've had a great time celebrating so far. Your garage doors do look way cute, I might have to borrow the idea!
Happy Birthday!!!
I agree with Heather - great present and way to celebrate!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a great time...We got your Christmas card today - thanks! Hopefully you'll get ours soon too. :-)
Hey Jenn- Happy Birthday! I am so glad things are going well for you and I'm so excited that you are expecting!! It was fun to see your blog and see how everyone has grown so much. I think it's great that Addison has a book club. How did you get it started? Is it part of school? Wish we were closer..Megan would love a book club. We hope you have a great Christmas!! You are my inspiration to set up a blog..Chris has one for work, but it would be fun to have for our family. Talk to you soon. Julie
Happy Birthday (quite late - Greg passed along my on time "Happy Birthday", right?)!
We may or may not have something for you to help you fill up that cute new jewelry box.
I know I am REALLY late now... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
Happy Birthday Jenn. Wow, your family treats you so nice! You are so blessed! Stephanie
And I never knew you had a 3 car garage. Pretty snazzy. (Stephanie again)
Post a Comment