Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend with a little surprise!

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thursday we drove down to Carlsbad to my parents house and spent a yummy day with them. The kids had fun and it was nice to relax. Our surprise....... Look at the picture-- Westley is NOT wearing Addisons shirt. The kids had fun keeping and sharing our surprise. Friday I got Jeff up before dawn and went to JoAnn's. What a great guy. We were there at six and out by seven. They were having a great deal on their cozy flannel at 99 cents a yard (instead of $5.99) I stocked up and am good for the year. All that day it was in and out shopping with my mom. It was fun but very exhausting. My kids got to meet their new cousin Wren for the first time. They loved her and wanted to play.
Saturday we drove to Fallbrook to spend the day with Jeff's parents and tell them our surprise. I think the kids played their Wii all day long. It's all they wanted to do and would not stop talking about it. So, hopefully they are Wii'ed out and can wait till Christmas.

We came home last night and discovered something missing. "Honey, where's your snake?!" Words I've never wanted coming out of mouth! I stood still where I was and searched from my spot (then ran out to the garage). Jeff finally found it in the downstairs closet tucked away behind the Christmas boxes(which I'm getting out tomorrow).

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

little miss shortcake said...

It took me a minute but then I got it - CONGRATS! How far along of a surprise is it?

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Huurray!! Congratulations Jenn! Hope you are feeling well. Sounds like a really nice Thanksgiving weekend too. What a great surprise to share at this time of year.

Kristie said...

WOOHOO!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Tamara said...

congratulations! My dad actually told us your good news when I called home Thanksgiving day. We are so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling well Jenn.

Glad you found the snake!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So much for the nice, relaxed days while the kids are at school. :) Enjoy it while it lasts . . . four kids is a HANDFUL! (But such a blessing) Hope you get another "My Girl"! Stephanie

Christene said...

Congratulations! When are you due???

acte gratuit said...

Jennerator,
Hooray! That's fabulous news! I hope you didn't have morning sickness during Thanksgiving!

Kimberly said...

I would have freaked out if we had a snake loose in our house! You're great for even allowing one in yours in a cage! I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving.