How rude of me to not give any details. I'm three months (12 weeks) pregnant, due June 11th. The first 8 weeks were great, then the next 3 not so great. Didn't get sick just felt nauseous all the time. I finally felt better the day before Thanksgiving. I was very happy about that and could enjoy everything. Since then I've been loving food. I'm tired all the time and my patience with my kids is pretty much nonexistent. The kids have been somewhat of a help-- it's nice that they know and they understand.This was my second ultrasound taken at 11 weeks. The baby wiggled through the whole thing having it's own little party.
I'm not worried about having four kids. Next year the older three will be in school all day. Addison will be 10 and can be my helper (i'm hoping!) Even Westley said he'll take the diapers to the trash-- "because babies poop alot!" Morgan keeps waiting for me to get "fat". Now that food tastes good it won't be long!
12 comments:
wow - your baby already looks like a baby!
that is the way to go - spacing it out so your next youngest is gone all day at school!
June 8th is a good day! Then your baby and Abigail would have the same birthday. Glad things are going well.
Just have to say again, in case you forgot or didn't take it seriously, we are SO excited about your new addition. Can't wait to hear on the sex (although I guess I'll have to!) and the name (really having to hold out for that one ;)!)
I am so happy Wren will have a cousin her age from your family!
Yea! Enjoy it - wish it was me! :)
What a cute little peanut!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. Glad food is tasting good again. That is the worst when nothing taste good but you have to force it down.
I am glad you are over the sick part and that it was so short lived.
Perfect timing!! I'll be home a few weeks after little george or georgina is born!! :) miss you
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Morgan might have a LONG time to wait for you to get fat - I don't even think it's possible. :) Stephanie
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment