Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED! and i'm so excited

Whats the best thing you cooked last week?
Can't even remember what I had last night.......It would probably be what we had on Monday. Tacos!! They tasted really good, I think I ate three.


If money and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
I think I would take my husband back to Italy where he served his mission. He's always wanted to go back and take me to see the sights. Then of course there's Hawaii... any place that I can see the bottom of the ocean through the clear water.


Five things you were doing 10 years ago.
10 years ago I was married and just found out we were pregnant with our first. We were getting ready to move into a little trailer on someones property in the middle of an orange grove. I was also working at a clothing company and of course I was happy.


Five things on your to do list!
1. finish Christmas shopping
2. paint ceiling in kitchen and master bath
3. do my visiting teaching
4. clean carpets
5. play


Five favorite snacks?
veggies and dip, chips and dip, crackers with cream cheese, fruit and cookies


Five bad habits?
I'm not sure what my bad habits are-- I could ask my husband but I don't know if I want to know his response! I know I don't drink enough water or eat as much healthy food as I should. I'm obsessed about having a clean house, I stay up too late and I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle.


Five favorite foods?
Really anything I don't have to make.... Steak and potatoes, HAM, manicotti, cereal, Rattlers BBQ chopped salad with tri-tip. I could go on.


Top 5 places I've been
You're going to think I'm boring. I've never been out of the United States. Wait, I went to Mexico with my family before my senior year and camped at the beach. When Addison was 18 months we flew to Arkansas to visit Jeff's grandparents. The yearly trip to Utah and the often trips down to Carlsbad and Fallbrook.


Five favorite memories.
The day I got engaged. Jeff asked me while we were sitting on a bench looking out at the ocean
The day I was married in the San Diego temple. The other three favorite memories-- when Addison, Morgan and Westley were born.


Now it's my turn to pick who gets to be tagged. I tag Carrie and Kristie! HA-- get to thinking!

3 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

gee, thanks.

Kristie said...

Awww man! Now I have to actually use this brain inside my head...OUCH!! :-)

gbledsoe said...

Glad you picked younger people. I have a hard enough time remembering what I did...Where was this going??