I've already been hearing the wonderful question.... "Is it Christmas yet"? Tomorrow of course we will start our countdowns and I'm sure the days will fly by. Every since I put up the tree last Monday, Westley's been asking if the next day is Christmas. I tell him not for a few weeks and he answers, "Is a few weeks long or short"? (if you keep asking-- LONG!!)

I've been
alittle lazy about getting pictures done for our Christmas Card. This morning before school I had the kids pose. Sorry not showing the "good" ones. They of course had to show their crazy sides.

Now that the house is decorated-- minus the lights outside, it's getting to be exciting getting everything ready. I'm almost done with the shopping.

Only a few more weeks of school and then I get to spend three weeks with these crazy kids.
5 comments:
I LOVE the blue ribbon on the tree...I've been trying to think of a theme for our tree - and I just may have to copy you!!
Wow! you have time in the morning before school to do something other than getting kids ready? What time does school start?
The bus comes by our place at 8am so it is always a mad dash in the morning to get everybody out the door!
School starts at 8:15am but we're out of the house at 8am. We even get up at 7:15am! Of course I never make something special for breakfast, lunches are always made the night before and clothes are laid out. The boys can get ready real fast. It's Morgan that needs forever!!
guess my kids just don't get going in the morning. They get up at 7am and are usually running out to the bus with shoes untied! Gets a little hard to run out to the bus in the winter because of the snow and ice. Yesterday they didn't have to go at all. School was cancelled because of a snow and ice storm. The first snow day of the year and the kids had a blast!
I can't believe you are almost done Christmas shopping! I can't even start until we move back home!
Post a Comment