Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jeff's been tagged!!

What's the best thing you cooked last week?

Well, I only cooked twice last week, and the choices are not that exciting. The tostadas were probably the best thing I cooked, but, like my dad, I also made grilled cheese and soup!!


If money were no object, where would you go and with who?

If money were no object, I would take a giant yacht on a trip around the world, making stops in Hawaii, Australia, Italy, Greece, Costa Rica, Jamaica, and just about every other desireable place accessible by yacht. I would take my entire family, and anyone else who could stand to be around me that long. (That shortens the list considerably.)


Five things you were doing ten years ago...

Ten years ago I was:

1 - Married to Jenn for a little over a year, and we were expecting our first child (Addison). We were also preparing to move into a single wide mobile home in Fallbrook.

2 - Working as a Produce Clerk in a grocery store, making about 7-8 dollars an hour (yikes).

3 - Going to school at Palomar Community College, trying to decide what I really wanted to do with my life.

4 - Skinny (No, really, I was)

5 - Having a lot of faith that things would work out for our little family (prayers are answered by the way!!)


Five things on your to do list:

1-Trap another red-tailed hawk (I never should have released the first one)

2 - Study for and take the Sergeant's test for the Highway Patrol

3 - Take my wife on a cruise (we still haven't ever gone...every time we start talking about it, we see something in the news about a disaster on a cruise ship, and Jenn changes her mind)!

4 - Remove the oleanders from our back yard (this will be on the list for a while)!

5 - Finish my wife's to do list (all the household projects Jenn wants done, such as new bathroom sinks and cabinets, new kitchen countertops, paint the outsde trim on the house, etc.)


Five favorite snacks:

1 - Any type of cookie dunked in milk (graham crackers too)!!

2 - Cashews, and most any other kind of nuts

3 - Beef Jerky

4 - Chips and salsa

5 - Veggies and dip


Five bad habits:

My wife says I snore, and I sometimes "puff" like my dad. I also have Kristie's habit of picking at things (or maybe that one is mine, since I was born first)!! I cannot follow a conversation if a television is on, I have no patience whatsoever with people who have no common sense (and I deal with them daily), and I don't put my clothes neatly away in my closet - I have to re-organize and re- fold them every couple of weeks to make them fit right.


Five favorite foods:

1 - Steak and fried shrimp

2 - Any type of oven baked pasta

3 - Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl

4 - Breakfast burritos

5 - My wife's chicken tortilla soup


Top 5 places I've been:

1 - Portofino, Italy (One of the few famous Italian cities that were in my mission boundaries).

2 - Yellowstone National Park

3 - Mammoth Lakes

4 - Ensenada Mexico

5 - The peak of Mount San Gorgonio


Five favorite memories:

1 - Getting married in the San Diego Temple

2 - Jenn saying "OH - MY - GOSH!!" when I got down on one knee and she saw the wedding ring in my hand.

3 - The births of each of my children.

4 - Graduating from the Highway Patrol Academy

5 - Graduating from National University

Thanks to my wife for allowing me to use her blog to post this - even though it took me about eight times as long to come up with the answers as she did!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I go on your yacht with you??? please?!?!?!


And the best part of your answers... Jenn saying OH-MY-GOSH... I can actually hear her saying that!! Miss ya guys!

Kristie said...

So I can blame Jeff for my picking habit? :-) Good answers Jeff - you even motivated Eric to do the blog too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aimilee - You can come on the yacht trip with me as long as you understand the condition - you have to put up with ME the entire trip!!! Are you sure you can handle it???

Jeff

Tamara said...

Loved your post Jeff. Man I hate being so far away from everybody! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you and Jenn and the kids. Oh wait, it has been forever!

Good luck with the hawk!

gbledsoe said...

Jeff, who do you tag?? I'll just fly and meet you at your ports of call when you take your yacht trip.

gbledsoe said...

You can take your FOUR kids with you!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Can Jimmie and I sign up for the yacht trip too?