Friday, November 16, 2007

My Girl---- Take 3

This is the conversation I had yesterday with Morgan.

Morgan: "Mom, I have something to tell you."

Mom: " what?"

Morgan: "never mind, I'll tell you later. No I'll tell you now. I met a boy!"

Mom: "cool, wait what??"

Morgan: " I met a boy today on the swings." (sigh)

Mom: "um what's this boys name?"

Morgan: " Jacob" (sigh)

Mom: " Is Jacob in first grade too?"

Morgan: "no" (sigh)

Mom: "well--- it's time for bed!"

I'll let you know if there's more news on the boy. (sigh-- grr)

5 comments:

Kristie said...

So...how old is this boy? I hear you gotta' watch out for those 3rd graders...hehe...is it just me or are kids just growing up WAY too quickly these days?

little miss shortcake said...

uh oh - sounds like you're in for trouble ;)

Eve said...

Heh - that is beyond sweet. And scary.

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Oh now, is it starting that early? Now I really don't want Rylee to get older. :(

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

can't wait to hear how this turns out! :)