Thursday, January 19, 2012

She's got a curl in her hair!

 The other night Morgan wanted to wake up with curls.  It takes a lot around here to get some curls so we broke out the scrap material and started rolling.  Morgan won't sleep in pink curlers, she says they are uncomfortable... so we went Little House on the Prairie style and used rag curlers.

Sydney saw what Morgan was doing and after we told her she would have hair like a princess she jumped into the chair.




Taking out the rag curlers is always fun.  You take one out and BOING the curl bounces right back to the head.  Wish I had gotten a "just taken out" picture.  We had to wet it down to control some of the frizz.  Then Morgan went to school before I could take her after picture.

So, here's Sydneys!!

 She loved her twirls! 

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

wow! that worked REALLY good! I am going to have to try that one of these days! Not me, but Ashlynn. :)

RachelAA said...

haha looks so cute. Her facial expression is just perfect. I wonder if they'd like the trick with the headband??? I think I have it pinned. Of course.

Kimberly said...

What a great idea! Alyssa's hair doesn't take curl well and she hates the pink curlers so we are definitely going to try this!

Julia said...

so did it work on Morgan's hair?