So, we packed up the kids Friday morning and they were super surprised and happy with their fun surprise.
The three older kids were dying to go on an upside down roller coaster and since their dad is a roller coaster weenie (that's what he called himself-- and I'm agreeing) I got to go.... I'm a little weenie......
The first coaster.... Boomerang. It takes you up REALLY high, BACKWARDS and then lets you go... really FAST into a loop and something else and shoots you straight up HIGH to a stop.... then you fall and do everything again BACKWARDS!
Westley and Morgan were quite proud of themselves for making it out alive (I admit I was too) Addison has already been to Magic Mountain so these coasters were nothing! He even talked me into going on the the Silver Bullet--- feet dangling, upside down, corkscrews, FAST!
Sydney had fun in Camp Snoopy. She loved this truck ride... nice and slow. She did pretty well on some of the other rides. We went on the Log Ride twice.... It's like Splash Mountain at Disneyland but WAY more mellow... She wasn't too thrilled about the drop and hung onto me for dear life.
Taking a break and acting crazy!
The very last ride of the night about did me in! Morgan and Westley talked me into going on Ghostrider..... The brown wooden one that looks a mile long. Seriously thought I was going to die.... Westley thought he was going to die, Morgan LOVED it! I still don't feel the same and Westley wouldn't eat any dinner after that.
It was a good day to spend together.
5 comments:
Awesome that you were brave enough to try them out. You just gotta go for it sometimes! I love roller coasters!
You are such a fun mom! I don't know that I could do the roller coasters....I'm a definite weenie! :-)
Such cool parents! Glad you survived the rides! :)
FUN!
What a fun surprise for your kiddos! Our kids love Knott's! I love how they have big roller coasters for the older ones and so many great rides for the younger kids. I think Silver Bullet is fun but I agree that you are putting your life on the line when you ride Ghostrider!
Post a Comment