Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm a Sunbeam!

We were out of town last Sunday and didn't go to our ward.

So look who started Sunbeams yesterday!


She loved it, even being the only girl!  She wanted me to stay with her during sharing time for FOUR minutes.. It was a little longer than that, but then she went right to her class.  She loved seeing her older brother and sister... WAY over on the other side of the room.  Then she saw me at the piano and wouldn't sit with her class--- that we have to work on. 

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

OK I was totally looking for a "like" button on this post...haha I need to get away from FB apparently! Sydney was a little cutie in sunbeams...I wish Elijah would follow her example!

Tamara said...

Yippee Sydney!

Yesterday was Emersynne's first day of sunbeams too. She is not only the only girl but the only Sunbeam. Her class has been combined with the CTR4. She did really well and seems to sit much better than the boys in that class that are a whole year older than her. Her favorite little friends are still in nursery so hopefully she will make some new friends.

RachelAA said...

Haha piano assistant? How cute!

Amber said...

I wish blogger had a "like" button too. That would be totally handy. She's a doll.

Traci said...

I am glad she likes her class. That must be a big refief. She is such a cutie!

Aimilee said...

Stop growing up Sydney!! :( wish we were closer to you guys!