Friday night she had a party ( I'm not going to post pictures of her friends, except for this one with her cup covering her face, my blog isn't private and I didn't ask parents if it was okay to post their kids pictures on the Internet!) Anyway... we don't always do birthday parties.. usually we invite one friend and go do something fun. Morgan really wanted a party and she wanted to invite her three Activity Day Girls from church. (three, that's it! Our ward lacks in the girl department!)
The Theme:
JUST DANCE!!!
We pushed the couches back to the other side of the room and they danced. It was so fun to watch..until one of the girls kept beating my high score!
Morgan wanted a "Donut cake" Fine with me!! No baking.
Her friends spoiled her and she loved each of her gifts.
A Bird book and Menchies Gift Card from her friend Olivia.
A Kindle from her family! She had to decide between a bike and a Kindle, and since Mom got one for Christmas she's been wanting one since.
Her friend Meaghen and her mom made her a bag for her Kindle. Love it!
And $$$$ from her friend Ashlyn-- which she is dying to spend! :)
After some pizza, food, donuts and dancing they made friendship bracelets. They all loved it and had a blast.
Yesterday on her birthday was the first day back to school from Christmas break. Bummer!! We got up early and she wanted eggs for breakfast. For dinner we all went to IHOP, her choice--which was awesome because kids are free after 4pm with a paying adult AND the kids ate everything on their plates!! I don't think that has ever happened. Sydney had some food left over but her brothers helped her out. Everyone was too stuffed to eat some jello cake (the other cake Morgan suggested)---
there's always today! :)
We love you Morgan and love what a great daughter, sister, and friend you are!!
6 comments:
What a cute party!! Way to go! I love the kindle bag that Karen made! SO cute! I am curious to know who beat your dance score though! THAT is funny!
Happy Birthday Morgan! You're the sweetest!
PS. Love the friendship braclet idea!
Looks like a pretty fabulous birthday to me.
That's a pretty awesome party. Such a smart girl! I'm glad she suggested the donut cake - yeah for mommy :)
Girl parties are so much fun! Love the donut cake too. Looks like she had a great birthday.
soo darling. that makes me excited for when my daughters are that age.
Wow, I can't believe Morgan is 11! Happy Birthday! What a great party!
Post a Comment