He has his good days and bad, just like all of us. Sometimes we have to stop and remember that he's a lot younger than the other kids in his class and his maturity level is somewhat lower than the others. He got a T for talking two days in a row on his homework paper. Today's excuse was. "the girl across from me made me laugh, and I got in trouble for talking!" He's only gotten a few T's this whole year and his teacher told me today that it's no big deal to her, a lesson for them. I love his teacher!!
He's taking piano lessons and is really doing a great job, We really need to just get on a better schedule of when he can practice. He really just wants to come home, do the the homework, and chore and then go out to play. A nine year old brain can only handle so much in one day!
We love our Westley!
(I've decided to do a post about each kid. The blog book last year is pretty pathetic, so why not take the four kids and make four pages? Westley just happened to be first because he had something exciting happen to him---with pictures even!)
3 comments:
Good job Westley! I'd love to go to Route 66 with you! :)
Good idea! I love learning more about them.
Great job Westley!. Ian got a Route 66 meal too. We should take them together.
Post a Comment