Monday, December 20, 2010

Circle of Friends

Maybe you might remember this from last year.... HERE

This year... just wasn't happening! The humor is just not here! Not sure why. Maybe it's because it's been raining since Friday night and I'm stuck inside with four kiddos who are driving me bonkers.... I know what you're thinking--include the kids! Yea, that would be just a party wouldn't it??

So instead this year we have our "CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!"



Still cute I guess! Sydney is dying to eat one of the little fellows! But, they are going with us to our sing a-long tonight.... which we might have to build a boat to get there.

May the rest of the week go smoothly and the rain STOP!!!!!!!
(ya right, in my dreams. It's suppose to rain until Wednesday and I really need to get to the store.....)

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

That is cute - but yes, the kids are driving me crazy as well. I hope you had fun tonight; I'm so sad I missed it.

Julia said...

the blog post from last year was a LOT more fun to read :( Sorry it's been a frustrating time with the rain at your house we've had it here too! Tonight it decided to turn into snow. and i'm not sure which one is better :(