Monday, December 21, 2009

Our little visitors!

We have visitors! These little men have come to stay with us for a little bit. I say a little bit because they have no idea what's in store for them! :)
(and don't think for one minute, "wow, Jenn must have lots of time on her hands if she can take pics of her cookies and then blog about them")

I couldn't help it. I could only find my little gingerbread man cookie cutter. They are now gingerbread kids! This one tried REAL hard to get away.
Not so fast, are ya buddy?

This one is "special"!

This little guy is our Flat Stanley. So, skinny that he couldn't have any buttons. Oh, so sad!

These two are in love...one is a boy and one is a girl! (in case you were wondering!)

Braved the war for his fellow little men!

and this little gingerbread kid was my cheerleader. Giving me a high kick and cheering me on. Saying Go, Go, Go!!
Our little gingerbread kids are going to go with us to a sing-a-long tonight where they will get to meet our friends and be part of the fun! Hope they don't have plans for tomorrow! :)

10 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, I want to go to the sing-a-long. B is still not tops, so I better keep him away from other kids. Have fun!!! Cute cookies though!

Aimilee said...

HAHAHAHA This is hilarious! Love the Flat Stanley one :)

Aimilee said...

I know I already commented, but I just noticed that all of them look like they've been targeted and are about to be shot!! Poor little guys!

Julia said...

Lol I love it!

RachelAA said...

Ok you are so cute!!! Hilarious. I wish we were there tonight!

Jenn said...

not shot...EATEN!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is really funny. you are funny. i like funny people

Diana said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest cookies in the world and they were yummy too. I love the one that looks like he is running. Too cute!

MOM said...

Wait!! Let me get out my GIANT gingerbread cookie cutter and we can do a David and Goliath picture! Hah... this was very funny .. I love their little personalities. I'm hoping they will not have all run away, been given away, or casted in a Hollywood movie before I get there.

Anonymous said...

My wife is hilarious...even better is how excited she was for me to read her blog about it. Gingerbread cookies with little personalities...glad they were here to entertain you honey!!