Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving and other things!

Why has it been so hard to blog lately? So many other things going on, I guess! We had a great Thanksgiving. Thursday we got up early and drove down to my parents house in Carlsbad. We picked them up and went to my inlaws for Thanksgiving dinner. We had lots of fun and lots of yummy food. The kids had fun playing with their two cousins, Shea and Remi! Oh, and wrestling and running away from Uncle Steve, wish I had gotten that on tape!


Friday morning my mom and I met my mother in-law bright and early (6am) at Joann's. Flannel was on sale and I wasn't going to miss it! We were in and out in less than two hours and headed out to do some more shopping! Pretty much the rest of the day was shop, shop, shop! That night we had a movie on the wall. The kids think it's so cool to have a super big movie screen. We watched UP, I'd never seen it and it was pretty good.

Saturday---what did we do? Shop of course! My mom, Morgan and I went out for some girl shopping. It rained most of the day but it was nice to just relax.

Now it's back to busy before Christmas. We tried to have a little photo shoot this morning before the kids went to school.

I know exactly what she is thinking..."Is mom looking? If I'm real fast I can pull one of these ornaments off and throw it like a ball"!! Notice there isn't much stuff on the bottom of the tree! She hasn't been tooooo bad!

But, who could stay mad at this face!?

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like a good time. I braved the early morning crowds the day after Thanksgiving. Couldn't pass up the deals on coats and snow boots at Wal-mart!

little miss shortcake said...

all of that shopping sounds exhausting! sounds like a fun weekend, though!

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a good Thanksgiving!

RachelAA said...

Looks wonderful. And I am sure she will use that face often, and I don't blame her!