Thursday, December 17, 2009

Smile...again and again

SO, for our Christmas card picture this year I was just going to use one from this summer when we went to Mammoth. But, the kids have changed so much since then!

But, what a fun time we had. We just put the camera on the tri-pod and set the timer. "Okay kids count down from 10 and Sydney LOOK!" At least we were all in good moods and didn't mind that it took a few times!

Ugh, every time the camera would start to blink Sydney would start looking away with her eyes closed!


Then we thought to just run to our places and pose but we almost lost Morgan in this one!

Finally, we're all looking! We have a winner! Addison wasn't too thrilled because he said it made him look funny and Westley has the funniest smile, but that's just him. Good we're done. So, if you didn't make the "Christmas Card list" this year...(maybe you should be nicer next year) here's the picture we sent out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jeff, Jennifer
Addison, Morgan
Westley and Sydney
2009

Kids have one more day of school and then it's three weeks of FUN!! (I'm thinking positive). Next week we'll bake sugar cookies and gingerbread men, we'll clean our rooms before Santa comes, we'll redecorate the tree because we're not liking how Sydney has done it. We'll finish wrapping and watch movies. We'll be happy and cheerful and most of all--- loving toward each other. (again, thinking positive)

8 comments:

Amber said...

Was this picture taken pre-braces, or did you photoshop them out some how?

Jenn said...

how funny you noticed. I think it was two days before braces.

Tamara said...

Love all the pictures. You are better than us. We didn't get cards done this year. We are doing family photos after Christmas so we have less things to deal with!

How nice to have the kids out before Christmas. Good luck with all that! Our first day off of school is Christmas Eve. I think we will do our Christmas cookie decorating after Christmas when we need something to do during vacation week.

Julia said...

Lol you need to live closer to a photographer! :) We loved getting our card, I opened it and put it on the fridge and Aaron said "HEY! I know them!!!!"

Aimilee said...

We love the picture! Hope the vacation turns out how you plan it! :) Wish we could be there with you!!

Oh, got your package... we'll be opening presents from you and mom tonight!

RachelAA said...

I have to come to accept I will not have a spectacular picture for many more years :( But yours, too cute - but I love that you posted all the trial pictures. Was I nice this year???? :)

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love the picture. i need to do that!

KickButtMommy said...

I have positive thoughts too! I love your pictures and the story they tell!