Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve......



Christmas wear!Sydney was so excited to finally have an Elf with her initial on it!

The kids love the tradition of opening a present on Christmas Eve. This year we also opened the gifts to each other so they wouldn't get lost in the Christmas morning gifts.

Showing off their new jammie pants
Christmas Eve was very mellow... we BBQ'd tri-tip and watched some Christmas TV. The kids were ready for bed but of course took them awhile to fall asleep.


Stayed tune for Christmas day.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Love the girls skirts. I think I have some of that same material but never did get a skirt made for Michaela.

tphillips said...

LOOK at those good looking kids! I JUST LOVE that picture of Sydney...what a cutie pie!

KickButtMommy said...

Beautiful kiddos!

RachelAA said...

I think it's awesome you had a mellow Christmas Eve - that's exactly how it should be! Gorgeous pictures of the kids; looks like a happy household.