This poor little lady had a rough day today. While we were at the pool this afternoon she slipped and hit the ground HARD right on her forehead. She was holding onto her towel and every one's goggles (she thinks she's in charge of them all) and didn't have any hands to help her stop. At least her hair is always in her face covering her bruise.
Then tonight when I called her to come and get her jammies on I found she had been playing with a blue marker. All over her hands and face. She wasn't the only one who got in trouble....
Even with the rough day she had she still helped me go out and pick apples off the tree in the backyard. We have so many this year and every night we pick a bucket full to dehydrate the next day. Tonight I made apple muffins for breakfast tomorrow.. only problem is that the recipe only called for 2 cups of chopped which equaled TWO apples.
Then tonight when I called her to come and get her jammies on I found she had been playing with a blue marker. All over her hands and face. She wasn't the only one who got in trouble....
7 comments:
awwwwwww poor little lady! There must be something about today, Bridgett feel and sliced her lip and it bleed quite a bit! :( Hopefully they both have a good day tomorrow.
p.s. your going to have to make a LOT of muffins!!!!!!!!
Poor thing. Sounds like Emersynne's day the other day. She fell off the bench at the pool and ended up with a fat bloody lip. I also found her with markers all over her legs, the piano bench, and the couch. Just like Sydney, Eme wasn't the only one that got in trouble. Somebody had forgotten to put their markers away!
Poor Sydney! Apple muffins sound so good! What a good little homemaker you are!
Poor thing - bruise or no bruise, she's way cute!!! And haha on those muffins - that's too funny. Me... I'm about a week behind in blogging as well :(
awww...poor little pun'kin. Gosh...she's so darn cute though!
Good thing that girl is such a cutie!!! And those apples look awesome! Jealous!
My poor little Sydney!! I hope you are feeling better tomorrow, stay on your feet, out of the markers, and eat more apples! Love you... g-ma
Post a Comment