Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My get-away!

It was time for a "mommy needs to get- away for a few days" weekend! Two weekends (or so) ago I left on Thursday night to go to Big Bear for the weekend. Just me, my mother in-law, Jodi, and my two sister in-laws, Launa and Kristie. That's right, no children, no husbands, no worries! We worked on projects, read, ate, talked, enjoyed the peace and quiet and watched movies. Of course I don't have any pictures to prove that we did ANY of that stuff. :) If you want to see what I worked on, check out my other blog HERE.



Getting away was nice.. made me realize that I love being a mommy. I missed my little ones while I was gone and couldn't wait to get home to see them. They survived the weekend, because my husband is just super awesome!

5 comments:

tphillips said...

AW that just sounds super heavenly!!! You deserve it for sure!! glad you had a good time!

Jamie said...

Sweet! Nothing like a girls weekend! It's amazing what just ONE day without kids can do!

KickButtMommy said...

Looks perfect.

RachelAA said...

The hammock proves it all - I mean seriously, if that doesn't say relaxing or enjoyable, I don't know what does.

Kristie said...

Yea for us! I missed my girlies too - that's what it's all about!