Saturday, July 24, 2010

The last swim meet!


Finally, pictures of a swim meet. The kids have been loving doing swim team this summer. They've been improving and love being with friends. Today was the last swim meet for the summer and as you can see they couldn't be happier! The top picture was the first for the day.. taken at about 7:45 this morning! They made the last meet fun and had the kids on teams. Morgan and Westley were on the Mini Mutant Ninja Turtles and Addison was on the Mermaids! (haha he didn't mind!)

Here's Addison doing the butterfly stroke. It is NOT his favorite stroke but we all thought he looked and did great!

Westley is such a ham. The lifeguards tell me all the time how cute he is. (like I didn't know that already!)

Morgan swimming the freestyle. She did great today, getting second in a lot of her races. I just love seeing their smiles!


Westley finally got first in the butterfly. He was so excited. He also got first in the freestyle. He's been having so much fun and he's probably improved the most.

They have a banquet on Thursday to celebrate the end of swim team. They are sad but at the same time happy they get to sleep in! Summer is going WAY to fast, like usual!

So proud of my kiddos!!

5 comments:

tphillips said...

Wow you got some great shots of them swimming!!! Way to go guys!!! And seriously I cannot believe summer is almost over...It came and went much too quickly!

Tamara said...

Way to go guys!

RachelAA said...

You have some awesome little fish! Great pictures and records :)

RachelAA said...

And as for me, I can't wait for summer to be over so preschool can start again!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

That's awesome! Way to go kids. I think the butterfly is pretty darn hard myself.