Day 5 already!!
It started early with my kids having a swim meet. I quietly woke them up without waking up anyone else and we quietly got dressed and we quietly left the house. Don't know why we were so quiet, everyone was sleeping like the dead! We had to be at the pool at 7:30AM and everyone slept in until almost 9am! So jealous!
The kids did great in their races. I can't remember who got what and all that. Westley did get 2nd again in the butterfly and him and his best buddy Aidan finished a race so close that we couldn't tell who won. I will get pictures of a meet... when I don't have to work one!
Jeff and Sydney, showing us a flower (weed) that she picked!
Jeff, the boys and Sydney finally showed up and watched the rest of the meet. It was getting HOT!!
Chandler....Addison....Spencer
After the meet the boys wanted to go to the skate park again. Jeff took them so I could do laundry and go to Target and the grocery store with the girls.
Then they got home and they wanted to go swimming... So glad tomorrow is the DAY OF REST!!! I don't have any pictures of the afternoon activities because you can just go back to the older posts to see some. Nothing much has changed! :)
It was shower night to be clean for church and then dinner time. We ate outside again (I know... duh, take a shower then we were all outside eating dinner in our bare feet!) Actually, Westley was in his socks and I got after him about being outside in his new socks and to take them off. He told me NO and I then got after him about talking to me that way. Spencer had a de ja vu moment and told me that I sound JUST like his mom. I had to laugh... haha can't get away from the mom!
Now it's movie time... they keep yelling to me and saying they are going to start the movie without me... Some movie about monsters in the closet... wait no, Aliens in the Attic. I've never seen it but Spencer and Chandler say it was GOOD! Speaking of good... I saw Eclipse last night.... LOVED IT!!
Have a good night and a restful Sunday!
3 comments:
Yes but is the day of rest really a day of rest? I find myself even more exhausted after dealing with everything at church.
Have a good day!
Sunday's Do exhaust me! But I want to see a picture of Spencer trying to get OUT of the stroller.
That was funny Rachel!!! hahaha!!! And Jenn...I love your blog!
Post a Comment