(why is it that no matter which way I put my pictures into blogger they don't come out the way I did it? very frustrating!) ANYWAY! Time for some tree trimming! I love fake trees. Always said that I would never own one but it's so nice to get it set up right after Thanksgiving, not have to water it and I won't be vacuuming up needles till June. Yes, it doesn't smell nice but that's what candles are for!! We let the kids do most of the tree this year. They are getting pretty good at making it look nice and even!
My favorite part of the tree are the Mickey Mouse ornaments. So cute!

We usually don't stand on the furniture but when you are decorating the tree and are only so tall...

Hmmmm where should this go? (wish she was this particular about her room!)

Admiring their work. I love this picture of Morgan and Syndey! This Christmas will be nice because Sydney can't move to get the tree. Next year will be a different story!

The kids school had a Winter Wonderland yesterday. We went for a pancake breakfast and for some fun time in the snow! A truck came and dumped a big pile of snow right in the middle of the playground. The kids had a blast until the snow started getting alittle hard and melting! 


Santa was there and each grade sang us a song. We also had some awesome baskets to bid on for the auction. I kept getting outbid-- which I guess was nice, I didn't have to spend any money. It was a nice way to start off the holidays!
We're super busy getting things done. Sydney turned six months old yesterday and I will post about that Wednesday after the trip to the doctors. She started eating rice cereal and almost has the hang of it. Still not sleeping through the night but still a happy baby!
9 comments:
Jenn, how fun! How come we never got snow at school? Oh well. Sydney is darling and I love your blog banner.
love your cute family pic on top! and that pic of morgan and sydney is adorable too.
we got snow yesterday, too, only ours didn't come in a big truck, nor did it melt away when we were done with it :(
I knew you would have Mickey Mouse ornaments! :)
That is so cool that your school trucked in snow. What lucky kiddos!
Cute Christmas pic of your family, too!
Wish our snow would come in a truck and then disappear after a few hours! We woke up to snow this morning and the kids wanted to kick it all around instead of carefully walking out to the van in their Sunday clothes for church.
I love the picture of the family.
Super cute family picture! And I FINALLY got a fake tree! WOOHOO!!!
We missed out on the snow...but I enjoyed seeing your pictures of it! I love your tree! The kids did awesome!!!
I love the one where they are admiring their work!!! Your tree looks great - can't wait for ours! And the family picture - gorgeous!
I love the one with the girls hanging out in front of the tree! How cute!!!!
And your family photo is great!!! BEAUTIFUL family! We love you guys!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I have to agree with you that fake trees are the best. We use to get real ones until I got sick of all the spiders that seemed to come with it and vacuuming the needles every day. The picture of your girls is so cute! And how fun to have snow for the Winter Wonderland!
Post a Comment