SHE'S SIX MONTHS!!
15 LBS26 INCHES!
Sydney started solids a few days ago. We haven't really been pushing it. just giving it to her at night. Tonight was the first night she actually ate everything in the bowl. She likes the carrots! Something exciting I found today, Sam's Club sells baby food! The time is going way to fast! Sydney has been sitting up for awhile and loves to sit and play with her toys. She is still waking up during the night which makes for a tired mama but we're hanging in there! She makes up for it with all of her smiles and laughs!
4 comments:
I cannot get over how much hair she has! Kenzie needs that!
Wow! Those six months went by fast! She is a cutie.
FUN FUN FUN - I love feeding time, so messy but so cute!!
I can't believe how quick time passes! She is such a doll!!! Braden said its your birthday today...so Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment