We're exhausted! All of the coming and going has finally stopped for now and we are all ready to crash! I can finally sit down (on the floor with Sydney climbing on my legs) and post about our Christmas Eve,Christmas morning, Christmas Day, the day after and the day after that!
CHRISTMAS EVE:
Jeff had to work later than usual that night. I must of been having the Christmas blues because I just wasn't having a good day. Think I was just a bit tired of doing laundry, dealing with the kids, packing for the weekend and getting all of Christmas ready! Jeff offered to pick up Subway on the way home so we had an easy dinner! The kids got to open the usual pj present and then it was off to bed so Santa could come!
I only had time to make their pj pants this year. They had to use old pj shirts. Sydney loved her purple jammies and looked pretty darn cute!

She falls forward and tries to get on all fours but then just stays this way till her arms get tired.
We really aren't in a rush for her to start crawling! Too soon!
The rule in our house is that you can not go downstairs until everyone is up and ready to go downstairs. I woke up to Addison's alarm clock going off at 6:30AM!! Next thing I knew all the kids were in our room telling us to get up! Knowing that we had a busy day and it needed to get started early we all ventured downstairs!


Kids must of been good this year because Santa brought them everything they wanted! After presents we had our usual cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Then it was get dressed, pack the car and out the door.
Sydney had fun playing in the trash! Who would throw something that cute away? She loved all the paper and the sounds it made. Of course- even tried to eat it!
On the way home Sydney decided to show her evil side and screamed for a bit. I had two other girls in the car and I felt bad they had to listen to a crying baby. They didn't seem to mind- they must of been coming off of their two bags of cotton candy, sugar high.
I only had time to make their pj pants this year. They had to use old pj shirts. Sydney loved her purple jammies and looked pretty darn cute!
She falls forward and tries to get on all fours but then just stays this way till her arms get tired.
We really aren't in a rush for her to start crawling! Too soon!The rule in our house is that you can not go downstairs until everyone is up and ready to go downstairs. I woke up to Addison's alarm clock going off at 6:30AM!! Next thing I knew all the kids were in our room telling us to get up! Knowing that we had a busy day and it needed to get started early we all ventured downstairs!


Kids must of been good this year because Santa brought them everything they wanted! After presents we had our usual cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Then it was get dressed, pack the car and out the door. CHRISTMAS DAY:
We drove the 2 hours to Murrieta to spend the day with Jeff's side of the family. We had a gift exchange where I came home with a gift card to restaurants and Jeff came home with a gift card to Target. Not bad. It was a great day spending time with family!
THE NEXT DAY:
Friday we went to my parents house for the day. My sister, Aimilee is home from school and we were able to meet her boyfriend, Sean for the first time. (more about them on the day after that!) We opened presents and had a great time.
Sydney had fun playing in the trash! Who would throw something that cute away? She loved all the paper and the sounds it made. Of course- even tried to eat it!THE DAY AFTER:
Jeff was up early Saturday morning to go play in the Santa bowl for church. Just a flag football game that somehow always turns into a competition! He came home dirty with a sore body and a bruised pinky. He was even worse a day later when he could hardly move. The kids and I kept calling him an old man!
Morgan, Sydney and I had a fun day planned for us! A friend of Morgans invited us to go see High School Musical The Ice Tour! It was so fun. We had a whole suite to ourselves! We were living high! We had a great view and the show was really great. Sydney did fabulous and loved looking around at everything. Morgan spent her own money on cotton candy and a drink. I think she enjoyed the freedom of buying whatever she wanted. And nothing was cheap either!


On the way home Sydney decided to show her evil side and screamed for a bit. I had two other girls in the car and I felt bad they had to listen to a crying baby. They didn't seem to mind- they must of been coming off of their two bags of cotton candy, sugar high. Back to my sister and her boyfriend. I received a text from her as I was driving home after the show. With a picture of a ring and a message saying that "we are offically engaged!" ah my little sister is getting married! I did know it was coming, he showed me the ring the day before. But, now it's offical! Congrats you two!
This is a pretty long post so I don't think I will bore you anymore with what we did yesterday and today. You probably don't want to hear how I didn't get much of a nap yesterday and how I took the kids shopping today with most of the city to spend their gift cards. And how tired I am- like that's anything new! So, if you don't hear from me in the next few days.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


3 comments:
Yay for Aimilee!!!! When is the big day?
Sounds so much fun!
THe kids look so cute in their pj pants - what wonderful celebrations!!! The Christmas that just keeps going and going and going...
Post a Comment