Thursday, December 18, 2008

c-c-c-cold

Go ahead, you can call me, a California girl, a wimp! I don't care! It has been very cold here the past few days. So cold that we had snow. So cold that the freeway right here closed for a day and a half. So cold that we picked off pieces of ice off of Jeff's truck this morning. So cold that the neighbor girl couldn't see out her windshield and ran into our trash cans this morning!

Yesterday was supposed to be one of those busy days but ended up a no nothing day. I was supposed to go to lunch with a friend but Sydney wasn't feeling great and I didn't want to venture out in the weather so we cancelled for a later date. I was supposed to teach piano but they cancelled. Then was supposed to have Activity night at the church but the Bishop cancelled everything! I was just going to have the girls decorate cookies last night but instead my kids got to enjoy the decorating. It was a nice night at home frosting cookies. My kids are so weird. I have two that put so much frosting and so much sprinkles that you really can't find the cookie. Then I have one that hardly puts any frosting on and only a few sprinkles. I'm sure you can figure out who! We started Sydney on baby cereal. She doesn't really care for it and I'm not really pushing it either. I was hoping that it would help her sleep longer at night with a very full tummy- ha. She knows what the good stuff is though!

Taking pictures of Sydney is just to fun. So enjoy these of her sitting in her bed.



Tomorrow is the kids last day of school before they start THREE weeks of vacation. Yippee, I'm soooo excited...
Stay warm everyone!




6 comments:

Tamara said...

Ok, so that's not cold for here but that is really cold for you guys. What strange weather.

Looks like the kids had fun decorating cookies. We did that yesterday too.

Sydney is so cute and I love the colors in her room.

little miss shortcake said...

your 'cold' weather feels so good! It's a nice break from our cold weather.

RachelAA said...

Oh my goodness gracious she is so sticken' cute - and that picture with the snickers.... they could pay you for that one!

Kristie said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby next week! It's been super cold here too - but of course Haylie still runs around here naked all day long...go figure.

KickButtMommy said...

She is such a cutie pie! and it IS cold!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I'm so behind and had to catch up with everyone's posts. I'm having trouble with rice cereal too. Eli hates it. Love all the pictures of your beautiful family. I can't believe how big they are.