the last day of November! This month just flew by-- I have NO idea where it went! I haven't meant to neglect my blog. Guess I need to do some catching up- again! We just got back last night from being gone for 3 days at my parents house. Today we spent the day putting up our Christmas decorations and doing some laundry so the kids have something to wear to school tomorrow! Wait it's Sunday today-- we didn't do ANY of that! oops!
Nannie gave Sydney this dress for Christmas but wasn't sure if it would fit by then so she got to wear it today to church. Sooooo cute!
Our trip down to Carlsbad was LOTS of fun. We left here early Thursday morning and arrived to a house full of guests! My grandparents, aunt and uncle, my cousin, his wife and three boys and my sister and little girl were there. It was nice to see everyone and to catch up on life! We had a very yummy Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings! This weekend was about FAMILY not FOOD! Although we did eat ALOT! Friday, most of the clan went down to see my dad's boat and to walk on the beach. I stayed home with Sydney, who was taking a nap and my niece Sammy, who was supposed to be taking a nap.
Westley- Morgan-Addison (look how close they are together, it almost looks like they like eachother!)(shh don't tell them!)

Checking out the boat!
Friday night we had a movie night. I wish I had taken a picture of all 18 of us laying all over my parents living room watching a movie projected up on the wall! We watched Kung Fu Panda. It was really cute and my kids will always have that fun memory! Even Sydney enjoyed the movie and didn't make a peep once. That might of been due to the napkin I found her eating...Doing a craft in the garage
Morgan-Sammy-Westley and their snowmen!

My grandparents were able to meet Sydney for the first time. I think she loved all the attention. She was the best I have been so lucky with her-- unless this is the calm before the storm! I'll let you know in a year!
-Nannie-Sydney-Papa
I'm gratful for many things this time of year. Most of all I am thankful for my family. ALL of my family. Some of us were missing this week and you were missed! AH, good times, good memories!
6 comments:
Movie night sounds like an amazing memory!
i know, can you believe november is already gone?
that is such a cute dress!
Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmastime!
so glad you had a good holiday!
So good to read about your Thanksgiving. Wish we could have been there too. I sure do miss everybody! I was thinking of everybody and sad to be missing out on all the fun!
Looks like lots of fun!! Sorry I missed out! Can't wait to see you guys.. only two more weeks to go!!! Love ya
Post a Comment