Wish I were that flexible! Funny that you are trying to keep Sydney from sucking her thumb. I'm hoping that Emersynne finds her thumb!
That is so adorable!! :)
Look at that chub! How cute is that?
Umm...those little rolls are the cutest ever! And she showed you, didn't she? "Mom said no thumb...I'll show her!!!"
TOO CUTE!! If I could lie there like that I would do it too!
she's a resourceful little thing :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wish I were that flexible! Funny that you are trying to keep Sydney from sucking her thumb. I'm hoping that Emersynne finds her thumb!
That is so adorable!! :)
Look at that chub! How cute is that?
Umm...those little rolls are the cutest ever! And she showed you, didn't she? "Mom said no thumb...I'll show her!!!"
TOO CUTE!! If I could lie there like that I would do it too!
she's a resourceful little thing :)
Post a Comment