Friday, May 2, 2008

A Wii birthday!

Last night we celebrated Jeff's birthday with his choice of dinner. I made Lasagna-- from scratch-- not the frozen kind, salad and bread. It was very tasty I must admit! I don't know if he wanted it or not but he got a Wii birthday. Both his presents from the kids and I were for the Wii. Even the present my mom and dad sent was a fishing game for the Wii (which he LOVES by the way!!) So, the cake I made (thanks Heather for the idea) went perfect with the "theme"!




It was a great little party. After dinner and cake they cracked open the presents and it was a late night of games. The kids were in bed by nine-- I have no idea what time Jeff went to bed!! And then woke up at 5:30am this morning-- Crazy! Happy Birthday Jeff-- We love you!

8 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

sounds like a perfect birthday party to me!
mmm... homemade lasagna - i might have to make some of that for myself next week!

KickButtMommy said...

Lokos like a great birthday party to me!

Tamara said...

sounds like fun. The cake was cute.

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Jeffy! I hope you got our card...Rock out on guitar hero for me!!!

Family Misadventures said...

Happy b-day Jeff. Cute cake! GHIII is my favorite game... by far!

Jamie said...

Very cute cake!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come play at your house!!!

And I love the cakes!!
Miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! The cake is such a great idea.