Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bee Update

The real reason I'm giving you an update is so that every time I look at my blog the picture of the bees isn't the first thing I see. EW, it gives me the hebbie jebbies!! The bees are gone-- the only ones I've been finding are already dead. That magic formula the bug man sprayed was some powerful stuff.(expensive stuff too!) My downstairs bathroom still smells like smoke from trying to smoke them out. Oh well! The bees are gone whoohoo!!

The only bee I have buzzing around is "Miss" Morgan. This morning she had another sub. As soon as she saw her she started crying. I really don't know what brings this on! She kept following me out the door and I was getting very frustrated. This sub was young and didn't take her from me. I finally took her outside and we both cried together.... Half an hour later I left when she wasn't looking. Don't know how the rest of her day went at school but, I know how the rest of her day at home is going to go.....

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I'm so sorry about Morgan. I remember her doing that as a toddler. I hope one day she can overcome her fear. I bet her teacher feels guilty abandoning her!

Kristie said...

Sooo glad to hear the bees are gone. Poor Morgan - she just doesn't deal well with change, huh? Too bad her teacher can't give you some warning when she's gonna be gone!

Stephanie said...

So does it ever end? My Tanner is almost done with kindergarten, and he is still asking me to homeschool him. For the most part, he does fine if I set up all the elements for a smooth morning routine, but if he is too tired or something, watch out! Last Monday I decided not to fight him on going to school and just let him stay at home. Then, when Taylor got home, we made sticker charts for the last few weeks of school. They get a sticker each day they go. That has helped, but I can't bribe him for forever! If Taylor wasn't such a socialite and so energetic, I'd homeschool them all. As it is, Taylor would kill me, and I'd probably do the same if he stayed home. I don't want to deal with different schedules of kids at school and kids at home, so poor Tanner is going to have to suck it up. It's hard though! I feel your pain!