Friday, May 9, 2008

A bunch of sickies and a doctors visit

This week has been one sicky after another! Last Saturday Westley all of a sudden had a fever and crashed. Just a fever---poor guy. He and I stayed home from church and school on Monday. He's all better now, back to his very talkative self. Wednesday night Morgan started complaining of being cold and hot. Oh, boy-- another fever. She slept it off (thank you Motrin) and even went to school on Thursday. I thought about keeping her home but she really wanted to go and practice for the Mother's day program. I was just waiting for the school to call and tell me Morgan was in the nurses office. But, I had to go to the doctors first!! I'm at 35 weeks and everything is looking good. He said that after this week I could have her whenever. Nope, I told him-- to much to do. She has to wait till June! (I was just being funny of course!) My stomach hasn't grown in the last two weeks because she has dropped so low. I've been having contractions at night and it is a pain to walk. Now I start my weekly visits ALREADY! Time has gone way to fast.

After the doctors I went over to Wal-mart feeling a little anxious about not having everything ready for baby and picked up a few things. As I'm working my way through the store just about to go over to the grocery side my phone rings and it's the school calling. "We have Addison in the office with a temperature of 101" Really-- Addison? Not Morgan? I quickly checked out and picked up Addison who was asleep on the bed in the nurses office. Then I went and checked on Morgan and pulled her out just so she could rest and get over whatever it is they have. After dinner last night I put Jeff in charge of showers, scriptures and bed while I once again went back to Wal-mart to finish my shopping. Now today I have Addison home to rest and get rid of this fever before testing starts next week. Hopefully this is where the sickness stops!

7 comments:

Family Misadventures said...

Get the sickness out before the baby comes!

little miss shortcake said...

hope you guys are feeling better soon!

KickButtMommy said...

Sorry you have so many sickied. I really can't wait to see your baby AND find out what her name is!

Tamara said...

It must be going around because we have it here as well. Abigail had a high fever all day yesterday and into the night but has been fine today. I thought we were out of the woods but Natalie just came home from school with a fever of almost 103. Looks like we are in for a fun weekend!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

You're lucky it was only fevers. Hope they feel better.

Kristie said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK!! Hope they all feel better soon!

Jamie said...

Both of my girls had fevers earlier this week and now have colds! What a fun Mothers Day this will be!