Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Day of Rest

Look what a long day in bed (doctor's orders) can do!!
I had an amnio done on Tuesday and have to take it easy the next few days. Just checking to see if everything is okay with baby. She gets a cute hat and booties out of it.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

To me a day of doctor's orders rest means to lay on the couch and do nothing but watch t.v. I can't believe you get things done even when you're down in bed.

little miss shortcake said...

cute booties! you're so lucky you know how to make things!

KickButtMommy said...

awesome! hope she is good.

jeremiahrjones said...

Very cute--I wish I could crochet like that.

:)

Kristie said...

One of these days I am going to need you to teach me to crochet! Very cute. Hope everything is ok...keep us posted. :-)

Christene said...

I can't wait to have just one day to feel as accomplished as you are everyday!! Hope everything is okay!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

wait a minute. why an amnio, why bed rest? what's up?? i hope everything is going well.