With all the rain and the traffic I decided to not make the trek across town to go to aerobics yesterday. Instead I stayed home and did laundry and worked on some projects. I don't have any Valentine's Day decorations so I made this cute wall hanging. I had to teach myself how to applique and to sew with a blanket stitch.

I made another easy table runner-- it's not all the way complete yet, I have to put the back on it.

Last night it was card making night at my friend Diana's house. We made five of each card. She has everything cut out for us, so all we have to do is stamp and put together. It was lots of fun and nice to get out of the house and be with the ladies!

Today I don't want to do anything......
8 comments:
i'm still stamptarded - i wish someone would do all the hard part of cute cardmaking for me!
cute wall-hanging. you crafty girls make me so jealous!
Cute wall hanging! I might just have to copy you - I don't have Valentines day decorations either! hmm....
Wow! I think it's funny that you said you just "threw" the blanket and table runner together...I could NEVER do that! They are so cute! It was fun doing cards the other night!
Look at you and how adorable you are! I have only cut out the fabric for my table topper I am making.
cute decorations! Wish I were that clever.
DARN ALL THE CRAFTY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!! DARN YOU ALL!
Um...so I really like your v-day decorations. I tried to make a table runner once...it's still in the sewing box awaiting my mom's next visit.
Once in SF I got invited to a card party. (She must have been desperate for attendee's) All of us made 12 cards (she assigned themes)and then we traded with everyone else so we had one of each. I got some REALLY really cute cards. Oh, and we all made a card while there. It was fun!
I love your wall hanging and table runner. I think I too will copy you. I just learned how to do the stitch that you used around the hearts and used it on the front of a scrapbook for my grandma & grandpa. The cards are way cute too. Diana is so creative, I wish she'd come up here and do a card party. I wish I was as creative as you guys are.
WOW, what a productive day. I love the wall hanging and it looks beautiful. I wish I had some time to do my crafty-sewing stuff. Hope everythings ok with you and the baby and you don't have to be on bedrest for too long.
Post a Comment