Sunday after church we drove down to Carlsbad to celebrate my moms birthday. We had a VERY yummy dinner and it was nice to just hang out with everyone. Here is a picture of Grandma reading to Westley and my niece Sammy. (as close to the fire as they could get!!)


What a bunch of cute
grandkids!
Addison, Westley, Morgan and Samantha
Monday we braved the weather and took the kids to Sea World. We lucked out and had no rain, just a bit chilly. The only reason we went was because Jeff got himself and three other people in free. We only had to buy one kids ticket and it was 20% off! The only time we go to Sea World is when there has been a disaster and they let law enforcement and fire in free. Have to take advantage!

Westley, Jeff, Pete the
Penguin and Addison
(Morgan would have nothing to do with Pete!)

A pic with
Shamu!

Hello big fishy!
It was fun and nice to get away for the weekend. We left Sea World at 4:45 pm. Just in time for the traffic! We lucked out again, no traffic! After a stop at In n Out we were home in 2 and 1/2 hours!
Just a few more days till school starts again! yea!
8 comments:
I still haven't been to Sea World, and I am dying to go!
I am so jealous, we love Seaworld! It is nice to be able to see huge ocean animals we'll probably never get to see in real life, pet the sting rays, and go on rides all at one place. What fun!
wow! the kids are still out of school? When do they start and when did they get out? How nice to have such a long break. Wish we had that here.
that morgan is a smart cookie - i don't like the looks of that penguin either.
I want to see a picture of the preggo mommy.
haha-- that's me swimming in the background of my family!:) J/K. I have a little belly nothing to exciting!
I've been trying to get Luis to go. He just won't pay that much. I'll have to remember that that about law enforcement. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Glad you guys had fun! I love Sea World. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment