Thursday, January 3, 2008

Silly kid!

Today I needed to go to the Lab to get some blood work done. Jeff got off work at 3pm and met me there to take the kids home. Just what I would need-- 3 kids watching me get blood taken (lots I should mention-- 6 vials!! 3 in each arm, my left arm stopped flowing!) When I got out of the car, Westley thinking I'm going to the doctors to find out if it's a boy or girl says "make it a boy please!!" What a silly boy-- like I have a say!! I wish. Hope he won't be disappointed if it is a girl.

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

holy cow - what do they need with 6 vials of blood from a pregnant lady!?
i voted boy... but it was a stab in the dark.

Eve said...

How many weeks are you? They did all that testing right at the start for me, like I wasn't queasy enough already!

So do you know when you find out ywt? It can't be that far...