Swim season was a blast! The kids loved it and it was fun to watch them swim and try and beat their times. Banquet was super long however. ha It was the same night as the father and son campout and Westley chose to go with his dad camping. So, just the girls and I sat through the three hour banquet. Both kids got an award for having a 3.5 or higher GPA during the season. smarties
Mother's day was awesome! I think I'll miss these Skype calls and weekly emails once his mission is over. We got to talk for a very long time so we texted Mason and Natalie to come over. Addison was so happy to see them!!
One day it was cold and rainy (I can't remember those days....) so Sydney thought she needed to snuggle up while doing her homework.
Our neighbor kid who we have known forever got married in May!! They asked us to pick up the food for the reception and the family lunch (my kids are eloping after I saw the bill) My car was PACKED with yummy bbq and salads and bread sticks!
Just married!
Justin and Nicole
So glad we were able to make it to their sealing!!
This guy had a birthday!! NINETEEN!! and super weird/sad/not cool we won't see him during his 19th year..... (he's where he's suppose to be....)
oh and Justins sister Natalie went through the temple in May so she could be at her brothers sealing!! So me and these awesome ladies went with her!

No comments:
Post a Comment