Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The week where Sydney and I were left alone...

Yesterday morning early I dropped Jeff and Westley off for their backpacking/fishing trip.  They will back Thursday.  Lots of walking and lots of fishing.  And no cell service so I have no idea how they are doing. 

 Couple hours later we drove Morgan up to Santa Barbara for EFY.  She was super excited.  Lots of people showed up with a friend but she was okay with going by herself.  

 Her roommate Emma.  I've gotten a few texts--she loves her roommate and is having a great time!!
 After we said our goodbyes Sydney and I went to the Santa Barbara zoo.  We saw all the animals(it doesn't take very long--it's a small zoo)  She loved the penguins. 




 And you can't drive by the beach without putting our feet in.  We really should have brought swimsuits, towels, snacks.... so we were quick and walked the beach for a bit.




Just Sydney and I for a few more days!

No comments: