Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Can we just stop for a minute?


Always on the go around here!
Westley started hockey again--did we ever stop? They moved him up an age group and at first he was worried, especially after the first game when the other team beat us 10-0! ouch!  I should have taken a picture of these giant kids on the other team playing against this new put together team.  Not exactly fair--but Westley is still having fun.  Has scored every game since (twice in the last game)

 Sydney and I did her schools Color Run.  It was super fun and super windy.


 Just driving around one day and got a text with a picture of this kid!!  A lady from America was in Peru hiking and went to church and ran into Addison--this lady also happened to be my friends SISTER! so crazy!! and I'm so jealous she got to see him.  5 more days till our Skype call!!! 
 Jeff had a birthday!!! 
He's been playing a lot of golf lately
Hole in One!
 Sydney had her first Mother/Daughter Activity.  I haven't been to one of these in a very long time.  I'm glad we got to go and hang out together.
 Westley likes golfing as well
 We had a crazy, very fast thunderstorm after church on Sunday.  I was loving it--Sydney not so much.
 Saturday we got up early and drove to Temecula to see Jeff's cousins little guy be baptized.  It was a long drive/day but I'm glad we went.

Four generations
 Mr. Eight year old and his cute sister


No comments: