So-- while everyone was at camp Sydney had swim lessons. Addison even coached her one day!
This dog turned six months! Weighs 60 pounds now...
Sydney and I took a trip to ikea! Very fun if you ask me... Lots of walking if you ask her.
We had coaches picnic and pictures for swim team.
I didn't cook once! And it was hot--- so lots of ice cream and otter pops!
This dog turned six months! Weighs 60 pounds now...
Sydney and I took a trip to ikea! Very fun if you ask me... Lots of walking if you ask her.
We had coaches picnic and pictures for swim team.
I didn't cook once! And it was hot--- so lots of ice cream and otter pops!
We went to the mall, lunch with friends, swimming with friends, swimming without friends, saw a movie...
We were happy to have everyone home safe and sound!






No comments:
Post a Comment