Jeff changing out the brakes. Man of all trades I tell ya! So nice. Also should mention he was called into the bishopric as the 2nd counselor three weeks ago!
My cousins kid Spencer came to visit us for a week. He took a train to Bakersfield then got on a bus to our bus station. It was fun having him here.
We took a day trip to Big Bear to see cousins and grandparents. We just took the three kids. Addison and Spencer stayed home and took care of the dog.
Morgan. Haylie. Cami and Anna
Goofball Sydney and Westley
We went on a little hike and found a tree house.
I walked the whole way in my flip flops! 😁
Relaxing in the hammock!
And the ride home. I'd say it was a good day!
The very next day the girls and I drove to Carlsbad for my 20th high school reunion-- that gets its own post.
My cousins kid Spencer came to visit us for a week. He took a train to Bakersfield then got on a bus to our bus station. It was fun having him here.
We took a day trip to Big Bear to see cousins and grandparents. We just took the three kids. Addison and Spencer stayed home and took care of the dog.
Morgan. Haylie. Cami and Anna
Goofball Sydney and Westley
We went on a little hike and found a tree house.
I walked the whole way in my flip flops! 😁
Relaxing in the hammock!
And the ride home. I'd say it was a good day!
The very next day the girls and I drove to Carlsbad for my 20th high school reunion-- that gets its own post.
Traffic was terrible on a Friday but eventually we made it and jumped right in the pool for a quick swim because the rest of the weekend it rained with thunder and lightening!
While the girls were in Carlsbad the boys were home ( with Spencer still) because they had a beach trip planned with families from the ward. Wish we could have been there too! It even rained on them! They had to use the beach umbrella as an actual umbrella!
We walked to the park between rain bursts!
My presidency helping out at the Silver Belles luncheon for the ladies 65 and older in the stake.
Fun Day at swim team!
Haley and Sydney
Addison had to work it.
All the awesome coaches!!
And last Saturday was the last swim meet! Once again summer has gone way too fast!!
Right after the swim meet on Saturday we packed up and headed to the beach! It was a fun and relaxing day! Water was perfect-- even I got in and crowds weren't too bad.
That night I chopped 4 and 1/2 inches off this girls hair!!
While the girls were in Carlsbad the boys were home ( with Spencer still) because they had a beach trip planned with families from the ward. Wish we could have been there too! It even rained on them! They had to use the beach umbrella as an actual umbrella!
We walked to the park between rain bursts!
My presidency helping out at the Silver Belles luncheon for the ladies 65 and older in the stake.
Fun Day at swim team!
Haley and Sydney
Addison had to work it.
All the awesome coaches!!
And last Saturday was the last swim meet! Once again summer has gone way too fast!!
Right after the swim meet on Saturday we packed up and headed to the beach! It was a fun and relaxing day! Water was perfect-- even I got in and crowds weren't too bad.
That night I chopped 4 and 1/2 inches off this girls hair!!
School starts in a couple weeks. Boo!! It's going to cost a whole bunch to register these older kids and I'm not looking forward to three schools again with FOUR different start and finish times! 😒
































No comments:
Post a Comment